[Journal] Peer review concept

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed May 16 17:35:35 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot for getting the discussion going Dan.  I know several
people are excited about this idea, where our journal could fill the
gap for those needing publication opportunities.  When you get your
summary of the idea drafted up, let us know so we can debate/discuss
it further.  Then I'd be happy to see you lead the effort.

Tyler