[Journal] Please proof-read...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Sep 3 12:10:31 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I'd like to get the Journal published this week.  Could everyone
please have a read over it and check for typos, poor english or bad
wording?

* see http://tinyurl.com/2s737v

I'm almost done a layout review and will be launching into a finer
level proof read, but I really could use the help if you have a some
time to spare.

If you are not able to edit the documents themselves, please just
email edits to me.  Hopefully in the next 24 hours I'll have all my
changes made.  If you are going to do some edits or submit some to
me, please tell me ASAP so I know to expect them.  If you see layout
problems, mention it too, but perhaps to the whole list so that
others can help me fix it.

Comments, edits, suggestions from anyone are welcome, as long as they
don't tempt me to delay it further ;-)  More editors and proof
readers are welcome and needed.

Thank you for the great work getting this all together.

Tyler

Editor in Chief
OSGeo Journal