[Journal] Please proof-read...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 4 10:56:22 EDT 2007

Thanks for the comments and tips Markus.

Please send me a short paragraph and book photo and I will try to
include it in the developer updates section in this volume.  If we
plan ahead for future editions we can do a book review section.

Tyler

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director
Open Source Geospatial Foundation