[Journal] Status of Volume 2

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Sep 10 02:18:59 EDT 2007

Hi all,
With the pending approach of the FOSS4G event, and some holidays
starting tomorrow, I'm scrambling to wrap up this volume.   A couple
issues remain:
* spacing.  I need a latex guru to help give some advice on this.
Large vertical gaps are peppered throughout.  Do we just have to
tweak where the images are going to land?  Or is there a better
approach?

* proof-reading.  I've proof-read about half the journal.  If you
have time to read anymore and commit changes, please do so.

To see the draft goto:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/journal/volume_2/en-us/
OSGeoJournal_vol2.pdf?format=raw

If I can't get this out in the next few hours, I will have to wait
another week until I'm back in the office.  Any help you can offer
would be appreciated.

Sincerely,