[Journal] Feedback: [FOSS4G Proceedings] foss4g proceedings guidelines

Julien Barde julien at mbari.org
Thu Sep 13 17:13:58 EDT 2007

Category: FOSS4G Proceedings

Hello,

I am currently writting a paper to submit it as a part of Foss4g
proceedings. I have read the guidelines for authors but I still wonder
what are the guidelines or expectations regarding the figures (details).
As the size of figures in the latex example is really small, mine (like
others I guess) are not going to be readable for hard copy. Since it is an
electronic journal, users can nevertheless zoom to see the details of the
figures if needed. Then my question is : do we have to limit the use of
Figures and if we use some, should we try to make them readable for hard
copy?
Another question regarding the latex example which doesn't require
abstract or keywords where some of the papers available online in previous
volumes do.
Thanks,
julien barde

Sent from http://www.osgeo.org/feedback/journal by Julien Barde.

Site Name: OSGeo.org
Entered Name: Julien Barde
E-mail address: julien at mbari.org
Referring page: http://www.osgeo.org/feedback/journal
IP Address: http://whois.domaintools.com/134.89.10.237
Browser info: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR
1.1.4322; InfoPath.1)