[Journal] Feedback: [FOSS4G Proceedings] foss4g proceedings guidelines

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 19 17:56:46 EDT 2007

Hi Julien,
We will do our best to ensure that figures are readable for hardcopy.
If there are some ways you can help to do this - i.e. cropping or
zooming in, then it would be appreciated.  At this point I do not see
any reason to limit the number of figures, but we do want there to be
sufficient focus on the text.

You are welcome to include an abstract, but not required to.  We will
have to discuss the use of keywords as well, and get back to you.

Sincerely,
Tyler