[Journal] Publishing Volume 2

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 19 16:29:19 EDT 2007

Hi all,
Thanks to Martin we are ready to push out Volume 2.  I've updated the
web site pages at http://www.osgeo.org/journal and Martin's taken
care of splitting the main PDF into smaller pieces and indexing them
on  http://www.osgeo.org/journal/volume2.  I will also write up a
news release for this shortly, but please now consider it public.

There are still things I would improve in this volume, in particular
the vertical spacing confusion, but I think it will not significantly
distract from the quality of the publication.  I see it as very
important to have this published in time for FOSS4G afterall.

Thank you very much for all the help, as always, please have a peek
and let me know if we missed any acknowledgements.