[Journal] Managing the next volume..

Daniel Ames amesdani at isu.edu
Tue Apr 8 11:30:06 EDT 2008

I think that editors for big journals typically offload a lot of the work to
their associate editors. In fact, the more I look at the OJS system, I think
it's set up nicely for this.  Another thing that might be useful would be a
monthly conference call or IRC chat to discuss dates, plans, etc and to give
everyone a bit of a (re-)kick start each month... - Dan

Daniel P. Ames, PhD, PE
Geospatial Software Lab
Department of Geosciences
Idaho State University - Idaho Falls