[Journal] RE: ISBNs for FOSS4G2008 Proceedings

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Aug 28 22:37:22 EDT 2008

Got a couple offline responses, I should probably clarify.  We have
the ISSN number already - a number for serial publications.  Ideally
we would get the OSGeo Journal somehow aligned with the academic
circles enough that when we do peer review, it is good enough for
them to accept it.  Any tips from that angle?

Tyler