[Journal] Reviewers assigned

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Mar 4 16:56:41 EST 2009

Very good comments to receive back, thank you Thierry.  Helena also
mentioned to me the idea of having a checklist or areas to be
reviewed.  I'm really new to the peer review process, so I see this
first attempt as a major learning curve.  I know many of you are more
familiar than I am and I hope we can use your advice for moving forward.

If you, Helena, or someone else would like to have increased
privileges on the website, you could review these reviewer options
and see how much is available off-the-shelf or if we might want to
add some more to the system.  I'm not so sure on the ranking concept
you mentioned and whether it might exist already in some respect.
I'm pretty comfortable with adding new fields of information to the
application, but want to make sure I wouldn't be duplicating effort.

Does this make some sense?

Tyler