[Journal] Reviewers assigned

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:30:48 EST 2009

I think Thierry's idea for a review checklist is great. As a former
author (and possibly a future author) I would only mention that
specific comments on the qualities he listed would likely be more
helpful than a numerical rating system.

In other words, don't tell me that my graphics only rated two points
out of five. Tell me what I might do to improve them.

Landon