[Journal] Next steps

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Tue Sep 22 05:35:47 EDT 2009

Tyler, all,

Le Monday 21 September 2009 21:54:33 Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo), vous avez écrit :
>[..] Final layout and conversion is another matter,
> but I think a few of us can handle that when we get to it.
I could help to convert files to LaTeX! It will be a pleseare and could have
some time in october, less in november and no internet access at the begining
of december.

> p.s. Going to FOSS4G?  We could have a breakout meeting sometime there
> too.
I won't be there :'( Have fun!

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin

Ne demandez pas si vous pouvez contribuer, contribuez ! :)
---
http://softlibre.gloobe.org