[Journal] Help on LaTex Syntax for Journal

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Dec 2 16:54:36 EST 2010

Get stuck yet?  What articles do you need help converting?  I can definitely
help with a couple.

I only see Cebecauer, Jorgenson and Wilkins articles in the vol 8 repository.
We should pull all the source docs out of OJS and save them into the
appropriate place in SVN.  Then we can all work together on conversion.

Before I start to doing anything like that I wanted to check on your status in
case you just hadn't committed back yet.

Tyler