[Journal] Help on LaTex Syntax for Journal

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:52:11 EST 2010

I'm working on converting the Media Mapping article. I also installed
MikTex so I can see if I can at least convert the individual articles
to PDF to check my latex conversion work. I don't know about getting
the whole Journal to PDF. That Make file scared me!

At any rate, I've been working to get a couple or proposals out the
door at work this week and haven't had time for more conversion work
since I last posted my questions. I'll try to get some more done next
week. To be honest, the conversion to LaTex is taking a little more
effort than I thought, as it is with most endeavors in life. :]

There was already one article submitted by the author in Latex. Except
for this article and the media mapping article, all the other peer
review articles need to be converted.

Landon