[Journal] Help on LaTex Syntax for Journal

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Dec 3 17:06:21 EST 2010

On December 3, 2010 10:34:12 am Micha Silver wrote:
> I apologize for drifting away from my Journal "chores"
> recently. I hope to have a bit more time soon (after mid Dec),
> and I'll try to take up some of the latex conversions.

We all seem pretty busy, that's good, hope it's putting food on the table for
everyone! :)

> I was concerned about two articles in the Case Studies that
> are about 3 year old. I'm reluctant to approach the authors
> now, after such a long delay, and ask that they update the
> article. But on the other hand publishing as is will mean
> presenting material that is quite out of data.

Which articles are you thinking of?  I see the following:

FOSS4G Proceedings / Peer Review:
 - Gadea et al
 - Baranski
 - Bartie et al
 - Dunsford
 - Marchionni et al
 - Erickson et al

Developer announcements:
 - Hansmann

Case Studies:
 - Wilkins - I got him to update and resubmit already.