[Journal] Volume 8 - moving along...

Eli Adam EAdam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Dec 30 12:30:27 EST 2010

Tyler,

     Thanks.  I started reviewing and have found some small revisions.  It may be easier to make small easy corrections with SVN.  Some tutorial links on latex and svn would help me on that.  And preferably some directions that are OSGEO specific.

     There are other larger or more complex changes that I will probably not be able to make by myself (changing the cover and spine year or paragraph alignment for instance).  What is the best method for those changes?

Thanks, Eli

>>> Tyler Mitchell <tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca> 12/28/2010 10:34 AM >>>
Last night I did some major updates.  All the FOSS4G proceedings articles have been compiled and are ready for your review!

TODO:
* Some are missing their figures and there are a few compilation issues to deal with too that I hope to iron out today.
* A couple more articles will be added as well.  If you have comments or improvement/tweaks you can either edit the source file directly in the SVN code repository and commit it (or send me the changed file via email if you want).  Or at least make sure your review notes mention the article name and paragraph number within a reasonable context (since page numbers will change).

Hope that makes some sense.  The PDF is here if you want to get started...
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_8/en-us/

Thanks all,
Tyler
p.s. If you want a tutorial on latex or on svn, let me know and I'll post a few links.