[Journal] Help on LaTex Syntax for Journal

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:13:42 EST 2010

I started work today converting the first of the peer review articles
into LaTex. I need help to clarify a couple of syntax issues on the
LaTex commands we use for the Journal. Here my questions:

- Do we use the includegraphics command for graphics in the journal?
If so, do what parameters do we pass to the includegraphics command?
- What file formats can we support with the includegraphics command?
- I've been using \cite{Polak and Hoose 2008} to convert a citation in
the form (Polak and Hoose 2008). Will this work with the bibliography
system we are using with the journal?
- Any suggestions on where I look to see how I code the list of
references at the end of a peer-review article? Are we using bibtex
for this?

Thanks for any help.

Landon