[Journal] New to the "newsletter" mailing list

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 15 00:24:02 EDT 2010

Excellent, thanks for the intro Eli and welcome aboard.

For you and any others you can start reviewing the Annual Report I'm putting together as OSGeo Journal volume 7 here if you have time:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_7/en-us/OSGeoJournal_vol7.pdf
Since the authors are pretty much distributed, any corrections can come directly to me or the mailing list.
Cheers!
Tyler