[Journal] Latex bib question...

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 23 01:57:01 EDT 2010

Cut my teeth on bibliography stuff today and think I've got this all figured now.  I've updated svn to show my changes.  Some are just hacks I applied to the articles that used citations, but others I left alone.  If someone else has time to dig into my changes and can suggest improvements, I'm all ears.  Otherwise, it would be great if someone could verify that running "make" a few times generates a similar PDF with bibliographies for the two project_spotlight and the peer_review article.

Whew.. onerous but hopefully set up right now for a future of ease :)

More tomorrow..
Tyler