[Journal] Publishing 2010 Annual Report Next Week

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 11:11:17 EST 2011

We've got the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States next week, and
I've got Thursday and Friday off work. I'm going to work on cranking
out a PDF and HTML version of the 2010 Annual Report. I'll be using
the reports we've been provided so far. (I'll package an EPUB version
if I have time.)

I was hoping to include an article on a GPX module I wrote for
Geotools. We've had a couple of other article ideas kicked around, but
nothing submitted yet. I'd like to appeal to the journal volunteers
for a couple of short articles so we can flesh the annual report out a
bit. These submissions don't have to be long or complicated, even just
a page or two on a geospatial topic would be great.

Let me know if you could get me a rough draft of a short article by
the end of the day Wednesday next week.

I'll send an update on my progress after the holiday weekend.

My apologies for not dedicating more time to this already.

Landon