[Journal] Update on Volume 11

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:01:56 PDT 2012

I uploaded the following items to the SVN today:

- A preliminary PDF of the QGIS Software Project Annual Report Item.
- A revised PDF of the GeoMOOSE Software Project Annual Report Item
with a high resolution project logo provided by Eli.

I also sent the interview questions to Anita Graser this evening. I'll
write up the interview as soon as she responds.

I'll now turn my attention to a couple of topical articles. Hopefully
I can complete them by the end of next week.

Eli: Can you start proofreading the PDF version of the articles? Once
I get your review comments I will make corrections and start the
conversion to HTML.

Does anyone want to help put together a news section or do a guest
editorial for this volume?

Landon