[Journal] Update on Volume 11

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Aug 9 10:54:34 PDT 2012

All,

I've sent my proofreading edits to Landon but have a few questions for
authors (or speakers of different languages).

Could the Greek, Italian, and GRASS report authors contact me for some
minor wording questions? (Or someone who knows Greek, Italian, or is
familiar with GRASS activities for the last year).   You can contact
me by email or EliL by irc in #osgeo on freenode.  If you give me
notice, I can be available for at least some daylight hours of most
time zones.

Best Regards, Eli