[Journal] Volume 11 Update

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:30:54 PDT 2012

Journal Team:

I wanted to provide another quick update on Volume 11. I've uploaded a
preliminary PDF (and the underlying Scribus files) for the deegree
Annual Report Item and the pycsw Project Spotlight today.

The pycsw article is still a little rough. I had to convert it from
LaTex and it needs some cleaning up. I hope to get to that tomorrow.
I'll also be adding project logos and some photos for both articles if
I can get the graphics I need from the project teams.

This weekend I'll be trying to wrap up a couple of my topical
articles. Hopefully we can complete our final reviews and put the
finishing touches on Volume 11 next week.

Thanks for the continued help and support.

Landon

P.S. - I've rounded up at least two (2) people that can help with the
peer review article. More on that in a couple of days.