[Journal] Starting on Volume 12

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 12:05:43 PDT 2012

Volume 12 will be our peer review edition for 2012. I've extended some
personal invitations to fellow OSGeo folk to serve on our peer review
committees. I'm waiting for there responses. Early next week I hope to
prepare an announcement requesting submissions for the volume. I'll
have a PDF and something that can be posted to e-mail lists.

I appreciate your help in getting the request for submissions out. I'd
like to have the peer review edition published by year's end.

Thanks!

Landon