[Journal] Update on Volume 9

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:02:27 EST 2012

Journal Team:

Yesterday I got about 1/2 through the work needed to address the
review comments from Eli and Tyler. I committed the revised Scribus
files to SVN. There was more work than I expected, but the review
comments were great and will result in a better product.

I don't think I'll be able to get a final issue published today like I
wanted. There is too much remaining work on the review comments. Maybe
by the end of the weekend? I'll keep everyone posted and won't delay
publishing any longer than I have to.

Thanks.

Landon