[Journal] Survey Results

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:58:03 EST 2012

I've compiled the results from our latest survey on the format and
style of the Journal. Here are the results:

What format should the OSGeo Journal take?

Separate Issues for Magazine Content and Peer Reviewed Content:
3

Regular Magazine Content Only:
3

Regular Magazine Content with Peer Reviewed Articles in Each Issue:
8

Should we explore ways of funding work on the OSGeo Journal?

Yes:
13

No:
1

What funding options would you support?

Ads only:
8

Ads and Peer Review Publication Fee:
6

I'd like to get back to these results after we've rolled out the 2011
Annual Report. Feel free to discuss the results now if you want.

Landon