[Journal] Article in geojournaleditor blog

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Sun Nov 11 03:12:33 PST 2012

Hello,

I have a question about the geojournal blog. I found it very useful and easy
to read but it could be even better. Here are some suggestion:

* this article [1] looks not in a good place. This seems a technical
announcement not link to OSGeo Journal. Am I worng?
* There is no main page to read blog article, is it something you want? [Edit
ouups I find the link after writing my email]
* Pages are created but empty. For example you new article [2] should be in
[3]. Isnt'it?

Imho you should create three kind of page:
* page for reader: how find a previous/actual release, which on is annual
report, peer review edition, etc.
* page for contributor (which is [3]): where [2] and other information should
be in one or several pages.
* page for peer reviewer.

This will simplify menu bar.

I don't know "Regular features" means for a journal. The main page (ie current
article) should display announcement for call for new contribution, new
release and news for new page/information.

Regards,

Y.
[1] http://geojournaleditor.wordpress.com/2012/08/17/work-started-on-slither-
geogrid/