[Journal] Volume 11: Update

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 16:17:43 PST 2012

I started the work yesterday to add hyperlinks to the final PDF files
for each article. So far, I've completed the following articles:

- Volunteer Recognition
- News
- deegree Software Project Annual Report Item
- GeoMoose Software Project Annual Report Item

The PDF files with hyperlinks have been added to the SVN. As part of
this process, I'm converting each article to HTML and posting a draft
of it to the blog. (Not yet published.)

I'll publish these drafts as soon as the final PDF is made public.

I hope to complete this work before the end of the week. We can allow
for a weekend review, and then publish on Monday.

I haven't got any submittals for the peer review edition yet, so I
think we'll have to skip it and we can start work on the annual report
for next year.

Landon