[Journal] Finally getting started on Volume 12.

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 16:34:30 PDT 2013

Today I finally started doing the real work of getting Volume 12 of the
OSGeo Journal published. I edited and formatted the Korean Chapter and
Italian Chapter annual report items. The body text has been committed to
SVN. I'll get the edited copies reviewed by both of the chapters.

Once that is done, I can start on the PDF and HTML versions.

I hope to write the California Chapter and OSGeo Incubation Committee
annual report items tomorrow.

We're waiting on reports from the Summer of Code Committee, the UK Chapter,
and one of our sponsors. They've all committed to a contribution for Volume
12.

My publication goal for the annual report was March, which I've obviously
missed. I'd like to try and get this done by the end of April.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Landon