[Journal] Journal.osgeo.org

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 16 08:54:43 PDT 2013

Hi guys,
I was on the http://journal.osgeo.org site today to remove my name as primary contact.  Landon, I put you in as the primary contact and I also disabled the listing of the editorial team and section editors as they were waaaaay out of date anyway.

It looks like there isn't interest in continuing to use that journal management system as the main page has grown out of date and the rest hasn't been used since I stepped down.  If you end up wanting to use it, let me know, otherwise I'll leave it as-is as a historical artifact ;-)  It actually may be important to keep it up as it was pointed to as example of OSGeo's education mission with the IRS, if I recall correctly.

Anyway, just an FYI, no action necessary :)