[Journal] Editing access to journal.osgeo.org OJS instance

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Mon Aug 11 09:32:00 PDT 2014

To be able to configure LDAP on the OJS instance, I would need an
administrative account.
So, I would assign myself adminstrative privileges (at least
temporarily), if no one objects this?

And as you may already noticed, journal.osgeo.org is from now on forcing
access via SSL (https).

regards,
Christian