[Journal] Editing access to journal.osgeo.org OJS instance

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Aug 13 09:05:02 PDT 2014

Christian,

Thanks for all your work on this.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 9:32 AM, Christian Willmes <c.willmes at uni-koeln.de>
wrote:

> To be able to configure LDAP on the OJS instance, I would need an
> administrative account.
> So, I would assign myself adminstrative privileges (at least
> temporarily), if no one objects this?

I support you having an administrative account.  Thanks for taking this
project on.

> And as you may already noticed, journal.osgeo.org is from now on forcing
> access via SSL (https).

Awesome!  You might want to look at this old ticket,
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/820 it might have some background
information, alternatively if it is no longer relevant, you can probably
close it.

> regards,
> Christian
>
> Am 11.08.2014 um 18:00 schrieb Christian Willmes:
> > Hello,
> >
> > we are now able to assign editing rights to users of the OSGeo Journal
> > OJS instance (journal.osgeo.org).
> >
> > See: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1326
> >
> > Who will/should get access? I need the account user name and/or email
> > address the user is registered with, to assign the editing rights.

My thought is that some combination of Landon Blake (surveyor), Franz-Josef
Behr (fjbehr), Barend Kobben (kobben), me (elil), and you should get access
(osgeo ids, not sure if that is their Journal account).  Does anyone else
want access?  Do we want to discuss who is doing what?  I'm most interested
in updating the landing page, https://journal.osgeo.org/index.php/journal
with volume 11 and 13 and continuing to keep it up to date.

Best regards, Eli