[Journal] Editing access to journal.osgeo.org OJS instance

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Wed Aug 13 11:00:35 PDT 2014

Hello,

I enrolled Me (cwillmes), Eli (elil), Franz-Josef (fjbehr) and Barend
(barend) as Journal Managers. Landon (surveyor) was already Jounal Manager.

I futher propose to disable the public user registration on the OJS,
because we have about 10 spam account sign ups a day. The userdatabase
has already >30,000 entries.

regards,
Christain

--
Christian Willmes	(Public-Key ID: 0x2FA87ED4)
AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group