[Journal] Publish Volume 12 on Friday

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 17:12:12 PST 2016

Hey guys. I'd like to publish the old Volume 12 next Friday.

Eli and I were having some trouble getting our SVN repos synched, but I
checked again today, and as far as I can tell my corrections based on his
editing have been made and committed to the Scribus files in SVN. I've made
updated PDFs and compiled an updated master PDF.

I don't want to postpone Volume 12 any longer, even if it isn't perfect.

Please take a look and make any minor edits you need to the Scribus files
by the end of the day on Tuesday. I'll package up the final PDF on
Wednesday.

The master PDF is attached:

Landon

--