[Journal] Publish Volume 12 on Friday

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Nov 30 12:01:17 PST 2016

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 5:12 PM, Landon Blake
<sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys. I'd like to publish the old Volume 12 next Friday.
>
> Eli and I were having some trouble getting our SVN repos synched, but I
> checked again today, and as far as I can tell my corrections based on his
> editing have been made and committed to the Scribus files in SVN. I've made
> updated PDFs and compiled an updated master PDF.

Yes, it looks like things are in SVN.

> I don't want to postpone Volume 12 any longer, even if it isn't perfect.
>
> Please take a look and make any minor edits you need to the Scribus files by
> the end of the day on Tuesday. I'll package up the final PDF on Wednesday.

The Romanian report "can be found here" issues is still present.
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/newsletter/2015-November/001223.html

Same, with the Australia/New Zealand Chapter "we need this content"
also mentioned in that email.  Maybe check that email.

Should we update the cover date of June 2014 to December 2016?  Also,
same on subsequent pages, October 2014 to December 2016?

Best regards, Eli