[Oceania-Board] Scheduling January board meeting

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 01:00:30 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

Thanks for attending the first meeting of the new board. It was great to
see everyone.

Some of you would have seen the invitation to fill out a time poll with
Loomio. I have sent this out so that we can find a time for our first
meeting of 2021 and hopefully future meetings going forward.

Ewen, it looks like you still need to accept the invitation to Loomio from
Greg.
Alex, Carrol, Greg, please select the times that work for you also.

I'll follow up on some other items separately.

Cheers,

Ed