[Oceania-Board] Scheduling January board meeting

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 21:45:51 PST 2020

Thanks for filling that out everyone.

I have scheduled a meeting for January 15th, at 13:00 UTC +11. This was the
time that worked best for most.
If it works going forward, I will try to keep all our monthly meetings to a
Friday around the middle of the month at 13:00 UTC+11.

Ignore the agenda for now. I will fix that up closer to the meeting, but
feel free to add items you want to discuss.