[Oceania-Board] Open Street Map Agreement

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 01:17:13 PST 2020

Thanks for putting the poll up, I've signed ASAP as promised, and if I
can help chase the rest of the directors to go make a tick I will.

I think the correct way to do it is to run the poll, express to the
board that we need to move quickly, chase up as needed, and once all
the directors have expressed an opinion, check that its OK to close
early and do that. None of that is inconsistent with how we decided to
operate. The poll both Martin and I expressed concern about was run
over a weekend with little notice, about a new motion that turned out
not to be needed anyway. This is a different animal - we have been all
waiting for this for ages, we know the story - we can operate with
nuance, while still using the tools and processes we had decided to
use.

Cheers,