[Oceania-Board] Resignation

Daniel Silk dwsilk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 12:45:33 PST 2020

Hi all

It's time for me to step aside and make room for one more of our new
candidates to bring their energy to the OSGeo Oceania board.

I want to thank everyone that's been involved in the board and the
conference organisation efforts over the past 3 years. It's been a pleasure
to be involved in this community and the achievements of the group effort
are substantial.

The past year has been difficult for many reasons and I'm looking forward
to seeing the back of it, and finding other ways of continuing my
contribution to the community in 2021.

Best,
Daniel Silk