[Oceania-Board] motions: let F4G Oceania 2020 access all Good Mojo funds

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 00:49:54 PDT 2020

this motion is entirely aimed at changing one number in the OSGeo Oceania
budget - currently $2000, should be 'infinity up to the number of dollars
in the fund'

my comment that the good mojo fund is designed to be spent means exactly
that - we cannot sit on the money for some future time, we should spend it
when we have it and raise more in the future as we can - creating impact
*now*, and also creating strong motivation to retain the good faith of the
community so that in future the fund is seen as worthwhile and useful.