[Oceania-Board] motions: let F4G Oceania 2020 access all Good Mojo funds

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 00:56:41 PDT 2020

ps - it is only one motion, because as it stands now all Jonah has to do
*if* this motion passes is budget to spend all of the good mojo fund. With
12 hubs it should be pretty straightforward to keep each hub Good Mojo
expenditure below already-delegated spending caps (thanks for the reminder
Alex). So yes the LOC needs to push up a budget, we need to create the
scope for a budget to be workable, and also make our own lives easier by
not having to make board level decisions about really small Good Mojo
initiatives.