[Oceania-Board] Open Governance panel @ SotM / FOSS4G Oceania (WAS: Edoardo contact)

Arnalie Vicario arnalie.vicario at osmfoundation.org
Wed Jun 28 17:09:58 PDT 2023

Thanks for the response and ideas, Alex!

The deadline to propose is June 30, but I guess since you are one of the
main organizers, you can have this in the program if deemed important by
the board and community. :)

We have proposed this session in SotM Africa with the help of African
members. I am not sure if I will be able to join SotM Oceania so pitching
this to you.

Please feel free to use the proposal and make it your own, and let me know
any help / support needed.

One thing I would appreciate, if this pushes through, is a documentation of
the discussion and next steps.
I plan to share this with the OSMF board, Local Chapters and Communities WG
and SotM 2024 for knowledge sharing and action.

hope to hear from you soon,
*Arnalie Vicario*
Director
OpenStreetMap Foundation

OSM / Telegram / Twitter: *arnalielsewhere*
Whatsapp / Phone number: +63 936 327 4872
Timezone: UTC -06:00 (Mountain Time)

Name & Registered Office:
OpenStreetMap Foundation
St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.