[OSGeo Oceania] Fwd: Draft reach-out re future FOSS4G events

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 06:58:38 PDT 2019

Thanks Trisha, I agree with the idea to spread this message as broadly as
possible.

I'm thinking we should include the FOSS4G SotM Oceania Mailchimp list, in
addition to the public OSGeo & OSM mailing lists. Any objections to this?
Daniel, does this present any issues with respect to 2019 conference
messaging?

We've had a few days to look it over, can we finalise and send now?
Cameron, do you want to send it out, or prefer to hand it off?

Cheers
John