[OSGeo Oceania] MailChimp Mailing List Merging

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 20:31:44 PDT 2019

It seems reasonable to me to suppose that 2018 conf attendees would likely
be interested in hearing about the 2019 conference. If I consider how *I*
would feel about being included on the 2019 mailing list for a conf I
attended in 2018, it wouldn't bother me and I don't feel that it crosses
any ethical lines that I can think of.

With a clear unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send out,
anyone who doesn't want ongoing communications has a very easy option to
get off the list.

So, option 1 seems OK to me.