[OSGeo Oceania] OSGeo Oceania Election Update

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:30:36 PST 2020

Dear OSGeo Oceania Members

We have had eleven nominations for six positions on the Board, which means
that we need to have a vote for who will take up the positions on the Board.

It’s fantastic to have so many nominations, and from diverse locations too.

The election will take place via ElectionBuddy and Tim Bowden has kindly
taken on the role of the Returning Officer. Voting will open November 29th
and will close December 6th at 11:59 pm, Perth time. We’ll announce the
results on December the 7th.

You can find out more about nominees here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Oceania_Elections.

Kind regards,

Alex

--