[OSGeo Oceania] Voting opens tomorrow, keep an eye out for your Election Buddy voting email

Dionne Hansen dionne.hansen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 12:16:44 PST 2020

OSGeo Oceania Election

Dear OSGeo Oceania Member

Voting for the new OSGeo Oceania Board opens tomorrow (at various times
through Oceania)! You will receive an email from our voting system,
Election Buddy, on Sunday the 29th of November, so keep an eye out. This
email contains your personalised voting link. If you don’t receive the
email on Sunday, please check your spam folder and if you still can’t find
it, please email our Returning Officer Tim Bowden at
elections at osgeo-oceania.org. Voting closes at 11:59 pm 6th of December,
Australian Western Standard Time. (Please note: voting does close a minute
before midnight!)
You can find out more about the nine nominees here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Oceania_Elections.

Thank you Tim Bowden for the corrections!