[OSGeo Oceania] Fwd: [Oceania-Board-Private] FOSS4G SotM Oceania trees

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 14:07:43 PST 2020

Hey Adam

Could we please get an update on the tree planting initiative.

I've lost track of how much money we've committed. I know we spent $575 on
tree guards a while ago, and that we're planning on ordering 250
seedlings... I'd like to include the outstanding expense as a liability, so
there's a record of it.

I'm guessing planting will not be possible until June/July 2021, right?

And is it worth handing over the relationship with Tony Forster to someone
else, considering your distance from Victoria currently?

For the list, here's Tony's proposal document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BbmRF241Vd4QWZRt6l6FBWwtklzhg-ghgbnm2N9YQ6M/edit

Cheers,