[OSGeo Oceania] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Reminder: Sol Katz Award for Geospatial Free and Open Source Software - Call for Nominations

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 06:13:35 PDT 2022

Hi Jeff, all

Ah yes (visualise me facepalming myself, a lot)!! Good catch - that is
a huge brain fart on my part, I should know a lot better. Luckily
OSGeo's own mailman is smarter than I am, and obfuscates the address
in public archives - I hope other places that capture OSGeo mailing
lists are also smarter than me :D

My sincere apologies!

Also to everyone else, nominate people :)

Adam