[OSGeo Oceania] Grants Group volunteers wanted!

eli elipuccioni at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 20:24:29 PDT 2022

Hi all,

hope you're good!
We are in the process of setting up a bigger and bolder Grants group that
will oversee all the Microgrants, Good Mojo/TGP, and sponsorships requested
to OsGeo Oceania by the community. For this reason I'm looking for some
keen people that would like to join the group and help create the new
policies and application forms, and then screen and approve requests for
grants.
We only require a few hours (maybe 3-4) per month of your time, so if you
think you'd like to join the group, just send me an email at
elipuccioni at gmail.com.

Cheers,
Elisa

--
Potrebbe andar peggio...potrebbe piovere!