[OSGeo Oceania] Grants Group volunteers wanted!

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jun 9 20:43:47 PDT 2022

Hi Elisa,
This sounds like something I have experience with. Happy to get back from my cocoon and help.
M.

From: Oceania <oceania-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of eli <elipuccioni at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 10 June 2022 at 1:39 pm
To: OSgeo - Oceania <oceania at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [OSGeo Oceania] Grants Group volunteers wanted!
Hi all,

hope you're good!
We are in the process of setting up a bigger and bolder Grants group that will oversee all the Microgrants, Good Mojo/TGP, and sponsorships requested to OsGeo Oceania by the community. For this reason I'm looking for some keen people that would like to join the group and help create the new policies and application forms, and then screen and approve requests for grants.
We only require a few hours (maybe 3-4) per month of your time, so if you think you'd like to join the group, just send me an email at elipuccioni at gmail.com<mailto:elipuccioni at gmail.com>.

Cheers,
Elisa

--
Potrebbe andar peggio...potrebbe piovere!